After finding success with Rae Sremmurd, Trouble and Eearz, Mike WiLL Made It is aiming for the same with his latest co-sign, B.A. The Great.
The Georgia-reared rapper debuts his formal introduction, Cross Town. On top of a few beats by Mike WiLL, production is also provided by Eardrummers producers 30 Roc, Resource and Scooly, Go Grizzly, Few Beats, and more. “To the people standing on the corner or going through struggles everyday, and for the everyday hustlers, this is your soundtrack,” B.A. told hhdx. “I couldn’t have done this without my city and without Mike. I just want to thank everybody that helped me get me to this point.”
The 12-track project is available for your perusal now.
1. Everyday Struggle [Produced by Few Beats]
2. Lord Forgive Me [Produced by Lo Get Em]
3. Anyway [Produced by Go Grizzly]
4. Bus Patna [Produced by Few Beats]
5. Trap Krazy [Produced by Lo Get Em]
6. Nah Fr [Produced by Trap Fanatics]
7. The Last Supper [Produced by Mike WiLL Made-It and Resource]
8. Day 1 [Produced by Cash Clay Beats]
9. 220 Drip [Produced by Mike WiLL Made-It and 30 Roc]
10. Walked In [Produced by Young Bless]
11. Ballin [Produced by Andre Moss, Scooly, Glo and Bobo Swae]
12. Certified [Produced by Few Beats]
was last modified: December 6th, 2018 by